Lilleshall Squash and Racketball club run regular adult squash and racketball coaching sessions on Saturday afternoons.
- Adults: Saturdays – 3.45 – 4.30pm
Meet your Coach:
- Level 4 – Professional Coach
- Former England under 40s international squash player
- 10 x Shropshire county squash champion
The fees are:
- Up to a maximum of £25.00 for a one-on-one 45 minute session. This price is variable and can work out cheaper depending on the total amount of adults attending the session (i.e. splitting the costs). Please contact the club for further details.
Squash provides an excellent cardiovascular workout, allowing players to keep fit all year round. In one hour of squash, a player may expend between 600 to 1000 calories, while receiving an extensive upper and lower body workout. Played in 188 countries across the globe, squash has previously been rated by Forbes as the number one healthiest sport to play.
If you would like to learn this wonderful game, then just pop down to the courts on Saturday afternoons at 3.45pm or email Club Chairman, Paul Evans (+44 (01952) 812655) for further details.